All our produce is grown at our garden in Thetford, Norfolk and supplied locally. It is all absolutely fresh – harvested by hand immediately prior to delivery.
We supply the following produce according to seasonal availability. For more information, please email email@example.com.
- Borage – delicate blue and white flowers;
- Calendula – bright orange, yellow or a subtle peach – the leaves can be sprinkled over a salad or a cocktail;
- Nasturtiums – bright yellow, orange and red, all with a delicious, peppery flavour;
- Cornflowers – different shades of blue, white and dark red;
- Violas – a deep, rich purple and yellow.
- Sweet Williams – red and beautiful.
Leaves and vegetables
- Rainbow chard – large green leaves which have brightly coloured veining in colours such as bright pink and bright orange, delicious lightly cooked;
- Spinach – regular and red veined;
- Dwarf beans, purple when raw, green when cooked;
- Rocket, peppery and delicious;
- Rainbow carrots – orange, red purple and yellow;
- Purple kohlrabi;
- Jerusalem artichokes, available in the winter;
- Baby beetroot leaves;
- Spring onions, just like ordinary spring onions but pink (because we like to be different!);
- THIS bright and spicy miniature salad mix, which may include mizuna, tatsoi, pak choi golden yellow, pak choi Canton white, Greek cress, mustard red frills, mustard red leaves.
- Garden mint;
- Apple mint;
- Chocolate mint;
- Mandarin sage;
- Pineapple sage;
- Lemon thyme.
We have recently acquired a beehive and our first bees. We are not ready to supply honey yet – but do watch THIS space!