All our produce is grown at our garden at the Thetford Garden Centre and supplied locally. It is all absolutely fresh – harvested by hand immediately prior to delivery.
We supply the following produce according to seasonal availability. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Borage – delicate blue and white flowers;
- Nasturtiums – bright yellow, orange and red, all with a delicious, peppery flavour;
- Cornflowers – different shades of blue, white and dark red;
- Violas – a deep, rich purple and yellow.
Leaves and vegetables
- Dwarf beans, purple when raw, green when cooked;
- Rocket, peppery and delicious;
- Rainbow carrots – orange, red purple and yellow;
- Jerusalem artichokes, available in the winter;
- Baby beetroot leaves;
- THIS bright and spicy miniature salad mix, which may include mizuna, tatsoi, pak choi, Greek cress, mustard red frills, mustard red leaves.
- Garden mint;
- Chocolate mint;
- Lemon thyme;
- Microleaf basil;
- Microleaf celery leaves;
- Bay leaves.